Do you have to leave home to attend work? With up to 1 in 3 people showing no Covid-19 symptoms you could be spreading the virus without knowing it. Residents who are key workers or anyone leaving home regularly for work, volunteering or training who are not showing symptoms are asked to get tested to help us break the chain of transmission.
Covid-19 rapid testing for people without symptoms is available at various locations in Cambridgeshire. We recommend testing twice a week to help stop the spread.
Book your test online at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/rapidtesting. Alternatively, we also welcome you without an appointment.
Creating an account on your first visit will speed up registration for following visits, enabling the entire testing process to take 5-10 minutes.
- The Hub, High Street, Cambourne, South Cambridgeshire, CB23 6GW
- Queen Mary Centre, Queen’s Road, Wisbech, Fenland, PE13 2PE
- Soham Town Rangers Football Club, Julius Martin Lane, Soham, Ely, East Cambridgeshire, CB7 5EQ
- The Coneygear Centre, Buttsgrove Way, Huntingdon, PE29 1PE
- The Meadows Community Centre, 1 St Catherine’s Road, Arbury, Cambridge, CB4 3XJ
On behalf of Lauren and Helen, Cambourne LFT Team Leaders
Tel: 07852 428829