The Parish Council is pleased to operate two EV Charge points (7kW each) at the Recreation Ground. These charge points are provided for public use by residents of Steeple Morden and for visitors to our village.
Currently, the pricing is set at 49p per kWh but we will maintain this under review and attempt to keep pricing low. Always check the App when charging for the current cost per unit.
To use the chargers:
- To charge your car you will need the ProjectEV Pro App.
Download from the Apple Store or Google Play store. Click here.
- Ensure that your payment details are registered on the App.
- Plug your charging cable into your car and then into the charging post.
- From the App, scan the appropriate QR code on the charger or manually enter ID:
For the left hand connector (A): 3525
For the right hand connector (B): 3533
- Manage the charging session in the ProjectEV Pro App
Please use responsibly:
- Do not park in the charging bays unless charging
- Please treat equipment with care and respect
- Check charge status and remove car quickly when charging complete
- Do not drive off tarmac area and chew up grass
If you have any problems using the chargers, call Project EV Support (24 x 7):
Tel: 0800 599 9582 – Option 3 or email: email@example.com
If you have any difficulties with or queries about the EV Chargers in the village please contact the Parish Council so we are aware of issues. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This charger installation was made possible by support from: